Our vision at Changed Through Faith Ministries is for everyone to live changed lives through active faith in Christ. Currently, we focus those efforts on fathers and sons. We all have a story to tell. In many cases, our story of what God has done, and is doing, will draw others closer to Him. In reflecting on my own story, I thought it may be helpful to share how I have been changed through faith in God.
My hope in sharing this list is this: It took me 47 years to start living the way God intended, through true relationship with Jesus and obedience to His plans and direction for me. I want you to experience this much sooner than I did!
So, this should not elicit a response of "Oh, that's good for him," but rather, "If it happened to him, that can happen to me!" I hope it encourages you in your journey!
HOW AM I CHANGED?
by Brian Goslee, Founder, Changed Through Faith Ministries
- I have more joy
- I have been transformed by the renewing of my mind
- I am calm and peaceful more of the time
- I extend much more grace to my children
- I stress infrequently about money
- I spend more time in prayer
- The Word sinks in deeper, makes more sense, and sticks, and I apply it frequently to my life and conversations with others
- I am not afraid or self-conscious to talk about the Lord to others
- I fully believe God is in charge and He will take care of me
- I fully believe He’s “got” my children
- I fully believe that God has a plan for me that I am following
- I love engaging in meaningful conversation, especially if it builds others up in their faith
- I hardly watch TV anymore
- I rarely listen or watch any news
- (Biggest) I don’t care very much at all about things of this world (this greatly reduces stress)
- I regularly invite the Holy Spirit to be a part of everything in my life
- I pray more
- I praise more
- I love more and see people more as God sees them
RESPOND to God today and be Changed Through Faith in Him!
-Brian Goslee, (c) 2017 Changed Through Faith Ministries