It's not normally considered a good thing in our culture to be a "Yes" man. Usually that means being a pushover, people-pleaser, and so on. In some cases, being a "Yes" man is not the appropriate thing to do. For example, if you have to stand up for something that is right, but unpopular, you should not just go along with the crowd and say "Yes."
But in our walk with God, being a "Yes" man is vital. Being a "Yes" man to God is not only a great thing, it is what we are called to do by Jesus:
If you refuse to take up your cross and follow me, you are not worthy of being mine.
If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it.
(Matthew 10:38-39 NLT)
Being humble, surrendered, and obedient to God, is what it truly means to be a "Yes" man. In that "Yes" you will find your blessing and fulfillment in life.
Be a YES man to:
* Leading your family spiritually
* Loving and honoring your wife
* Loving and honoring your children
* Praying together as a family
* Talking positively about your wife in front of your kids
* Talking positively about your kids in front of others
* Worshiping [loudly] in church:)
* Planning and implementing family devotions
* Hugging your family and friends...even in public
Let's have some fun---add to the list in the comments section!